Colonial Hospital, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2010-06-15T19:06:44Z

Authors

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Davidson and Todd Ltd., Trinidad

Abstract

The postcard shows the Colonial hospital which dates back to 1858. This two storey building, with its Georgian styled architecture, was designed by Lewis Samuels. The building was constructed on the site of the former British military barracks called Orange Grove.

Description

Colour: Sepia; Style: Landscape; Other: Unbordered, Divided
Funding for this project has been provided by Mrs. Irma E. Goldstraw.

Table of Contents

Keywords

Trinidad and Tobago, Postcards, Hospitals--Trinidad and Tobago, Cities and towns--Trinidad and Tobago--Port of Spain, Historic buildings--Trinidad and Tobago, Architecture--Trinidad and Tobago

Citation