The Union Club, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Date

2010-07-05T18:37:26Z

Authors

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Wilson Ltd., Trinidad

Abstract

The Union Club located on Marine Square (now Independence Square) was designed by the Scottish Architect George Brown. This was meeting place for local businessmen. The building was demolished in 1999 to make way for the Nicholas Towers. (Anthony 2008) The postcard, dated 1910, is addressed to Miss Ida Barth of Wisconsin United States of America. The postcard is dated 1910.

Description

Colour: Sepia; Style: Landscape; Other: Unbordered, Divided
Funding for this project has been provided by Mrs. Irma E. Goldstraw.

item.page.description-tableofcontents

Keywords

Trinidad and Tobago, Postcards, Private clubs, 1913, Port of Spain

Citation