New Town Hall, City of Port-of-Spain

Date
2010-06-17T17:56:50Z
Authors
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
H.O. Thomas, Trinidad
Abstract
The foundation stone for the Town Hall, the building featured in the postcard, was laid in 1958 by Princess Margaret of the United Kingdom, and it was opened in 1961. The building is located at the corner of Frederick and Knox Streets in Port of Spain. Postcard number C-32534.
Description
Colour: Coloured; Style: Landscape; Other: Unbordered, Divided
Funding for this project has been provided by Mrs. Irma E. Goldstraw.
Table of Contents
Keywords
Trinidad and Tobago, Postcards, Municipal buildings--Trinidad and Tobago, City halls--Trinidad and Tobago, Cities and towns--Trinidad and Tobago--Port of Spain, Streets--Trinidad and Tobago, Automobiles--Trinidad and Tobago, Architecture--Trinidad and Tobago, Public buildings--Trinidad and Tobago, Parks--Trinidad and Tobago, Plazas--Trinidad and Tobago
Citation